Tuesday 8 July 2014

Weekly Pamper Products

We all work hard and are juggling so many things at once, which means it is important to relax and treat ourselves every now and again. Once a week, I love having a pamper night, where I light a candle, put on some music and treat my body! The weather and environment can be quite taxing on our skin, which is why it is important to keep it in excellent condition.


Step 1 - Scrub
Natio // Wellness Body Scrub
I love a good body scrub to buff away any dry skin. Exfoliating your body is an important step in your skincare routine, and I aim to do a whole body scrub at least once a week. I have tried a fair few body scrubs and this Natio one has to be my favourite. It comes in a huge jar and smells divine (infused with apricot seed and pomegranate...yum). It is really grainy, as it is a sugar polish, and really scrubs away the dull, dry skin. My skin genuinely feels invigorated and refreshed after using this.

Step 2 - Hair Treatment
Organix // Vanilla Silk Serum
My hair is often something I neglect in my routine. I hate washing, brushing, styling and generally feel like a failure with my hair! I have been trying to make a conscious effort to put some nourishment back into my hair and this serum definitely helps. I apply this to the ends after washing my hair. Not only does it make the ends feel soft, it helps to tackle any knots that are troublesome when brushing through the hair. You only need a small amount too, which means this bottle will last a long time.

Step 3 - Moisturise
Marc Jacobs // Daisy Body Lotion
I love moisturising my body. I don't know what it is, but I love it. Having silky soft skin is a top priority for me and I love using this lotion on my pamper night. Daisy is one of my favourite scents and it gives a lovely fragrance to the skin.

Step 4 - Face Treatment
Swisse // Rosehip Oil
I love using Rosehip Oil on my face, as it gives so much nourishment to my skin. I had previously used a rosehip oil on a daily basis a year or two ago, but lately I have found it is too much for my skin to use it that frequently. Now, I use it as a treat for my skin on a weekly basis. I always am amazed at how quickly my skin soaks up the oil (which makes me think my skin is thirsty for it!)

What are your favourite pamper products?

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment