Sunday 6 July 2014

The Essential Brushes

One of my favourite things in my makeup collection is my brushes. There is nothing better than applying makeup with a set of good quality brushes to enhance the look and make you feel like a pro! I have quite a few brushes, but there are four that I couldn't live without in my makeup bag.


MAC // 187 Duo Fibre Face Brush
I love using this brush to apply my foundation. It applies seamlessly and blends really easily on the face. I always prefer to apply my foundation with a brush, and this provides perfect, flawless coverage.

Real Techniques // Blush Brush
This brush is perfect for bronzer, as the shape of the brush fit perfect allow the hollows of the cheek. It is wonderfully soft and I love the feel of it when I am applying and blending my bronzer.

MAC // 129 Powder Brush
This is the perfect face powder brush in my eyes, as it is a good size and not too big. I like to apply powder with this brush to set my foundation.

MAC // 217 Blending Brush
This brush has to be my favourite eyeshadow tool. It is fluffy and densely packed with fibres, which means perfect application and blending of eyeshadow. It is great for blending into the crease of the eye.

These brushes will always be a staple in my makeup collection. If I could pick four brushes that I couldn't live without, it would definitely be these guys!


What are your favourite brushes?

E x

2 comments:

  1. great post, I really need to invest in some good brushes, I currently use the cheapest ones I could find from my local drugstore! hah, would love if you could check out my fashion blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good quality brushes are always a bonus, but the Real Techniques brushes are very affordable and top quality. Followed on bloglovin :)

      Delete