Tuesday 1 July 2014

Makeup Remover That Works

As much as I love wearing makeup, one of my favourite things to do is to come home, tie my hair up, get in my pyjamas and take my face off! I love the feeling of having clean and clear skin just before bed and I think I have found the right product for me. The last month I have been using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water in my night time routine, and I can safely say I am impressed.


I always used to remove my makeup with an eye remover product, followed by a face cleanser. But now, I can use a product that efficiently removes all my makeup in a few wipes. It leaves a refreshed and cleansed feel to the skin. I use a cotton pad to apply, and normally use one cotton pad for my eyes, and one for the face, which usually does the job. However, if I am wearing heavier makeup I would use 3-4 cotton pads.

I find this product to be a great night time makeup remover and cleanser, which has left my skin looking clear and healthy.

Have you used the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water?

E x

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try this, ive heard amazing things!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it and see if you like it! :)

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking about this for agessss! Especially since I missed the Bioderma train. I might have to get it :)

    http://www.annadorabel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely should check it out and let me know what you think!

      Delete