Sunday 9 November 2014

Summer Edit // Outfit #2

One thing that I am loving as I am getting older (turning 23 in 2 weeks eeeeek) is being able to dress in a more sophisticated way and start developing my own style. I have a very relaxed, casual style but I love to experiment and change up my look every now and again. One fashion piece that I am obsessed with at the moment is the mid-length skirt. I think they look uber sophisticated, stylish and relaxed. They are great for day wear and can also be dressed up with accessories and a classic pair of heels. As a teacher, I need to be able to wear appropriate length skirts, so these skirts will also work as an excellent piece for work. 

I am absolutely loving this monochrome mid-length skirt from Portmans. It is a gorgeous pleated cutout skirt with white panelling on the hem. As soon as I saw it and tried it on I fell in love. I love that it is monochrome as it is super easy to pair with a simple top and shoes. The skirt ends below my knees and has a comfortable elastic waistband. This is going to be a great piece I will wear all through Spring/Summer.

Do you have a favourite fashion item this season?


Top - Sportsgirl
Skirt - Portmans available here
Shoes - Urban Soul from Myer
Watch - Daniel Wellington
Bracelet - Swarovski

No comments:

Post a Comment