Monday 24 November 2014

Rose Gold Love

The last two weeks have been insanely busy and I probably have experienced the best time in my life. I finished my degree at university, got offered a permanent teaching job and tomorrow I leave for an amazing trip to Malaysia. In the middle of all of this it was my birthday! I was lucky enough to get an exciting package of beautiful makeup brushes from my lovely boyfriend. I have been eyeing off the Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury Set for a while now and am happy to say that they are superb! 


This set comes with 8 essential brushes, for both face and eyes. The brushes are a combination of natural and synthetic hairs, making it easy to work with cream and powder products. This is a perfect starter kit for someone beginning their makeup collection. There is a range of brushes, each for an essential step in your makeup routine. 

The brushes come in a gorgeous brown clutch, which is a great bag to store your brushes or makeup for travelling. The rose gold design takes the cake. They are so stylish and looks great on my dressing table. 

My top three picks from the set are the...
102 // Silk Finish Brush - perfect for foundation application
110 // Face Shape - I love using this to apply concealer under the eyes
231 // Luxe Petit Crease - great for applying eyeshadow in the smaller areas of your eye


Have you tried any Zoeva brushes?

1 comment:

  1. I really really want to try these brushes! They look so good!
    emhasrednails.co.uk

    ReplyDelete