Tuesday 9 December 2014

Holiday Haul

I am back from Malaysia! I had the most amazing time and did some incredible things (holiday blog post coming soon!). While I was in Kuala Lumpur, I had a sneaky visit to Sephora. Sephora has only recently opened in Australia, which means that we have gone a long time without many of the cult beauty brands. So, I made the most of the cheaper prices and was #feelingspendy. I had an idea about what I wanted and I came out feeling quite happy with my purchases. I also did a bit of duty free shopping and got a few MAC bits and bobs. 


There are the products I purchased...

Urban Decay // Naked 2
MAC // Eyelash Curler
Fresh // Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment
MAC // Cremesheen lip stick in Creme Cup
Tarte // Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer


I am so in love with the Naked 2 palette I can't even describe my joy! I have been waiting for so long for this palette and am super impressed with the shades. It took me a while to decide which naked palette to buy but I am happy with Naked 2. The shades are super pigmented and great quality (as we all know) and are really versatile for day and night looks.

The MAC eyelash curler has probably changed my life. I have never owned eyelash curlers before and always thought they were a bit of a gimmick. But wow, I think this will be one step in my makeup routine I will always include! Curly lashes all the way!

I also bought a beautiful Ted Baker bag to store all my makeup in! I can't wait to try out these products. Stay tuned for reviews of these products!


1 comment:

  1. you got some amazing products! The mac lipstick is lovely and i'm in love with the naked palettes!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete