Sunday 26 October 2014

Summer Edit // Outfit #1

I have decided to do a series of Summer Edit posts, where I will feature a variety of outfits, beauty and lifestyle picks relating to my favourite season! I always think the best things happen in summer and some of the most memorable moments in my life are during the summertime.

It is Spring here in Australia at the moment, but it is definitely warming up quickly. This outfit is based around a casual night out and I have included a long sleeve tee as it usually gets cooler as the sun goes down. I think stripes are the bees-knees! It can be casual but uber sophisticated at the same time. I have way too many striped tops to count, but my favourite is always a simple black and white stripe. I love pairing this with a pair of simple denim shorts. Denim shorts are a staple here in Australia, as they can be worn to the beach or even be dressed up for a night out. To be honest, I am always on the hunt for the perfect denim short. I recently purchased a great pair from Myer, from their Miss Shop range. The key is for them to be super comfortable and not too short!

A simple strappy shoe is also an essential during this time of year. These shoes are from Windsor Smith and can be worn with just about anything. They also come in black and tan, which would also look great with this outfit.

To complete this outfit, a black leather bracelet from Pandora would be perfect, along with a simple white bag from Topshop. This keeps the monochrome pattern and gives it a finishing touch.

I love this minimal look at the moment and I think this is the best way to style during the Summer. Stay tuned for next week when I feature some great beauty products perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment