Sunday 20 July 2014

Lust List #2



If there is one thing I am addicted to, it is definitely shopping. There is always some new item that I 'must have' and I always manage to convince myself that I NEED it (I must have been a billionaire in a past life). So here is my lust list for this month, which feeds my addiction and makes me really consider the items that I want to add to my collection. 

Zoeva // Rose Gold Luxury Set Brushes
Even though I have a set of MAC brushes, I can't take my eyes off these. The rose gold is to die for and there are a few brushes in this set that could definitely be useful in my collection. I love the bag it comes in aswell!

Bobbi Brown // Sand Eye Palette
I have seen this blogged about by Hello October and Vivianna Does Makeup and I am in love. It seems like a perfect day to night palette, with a mixture of everyday shades and shimmery golden tones. Definitely gives off a beach babe vibe.

Marc Jacobs // Daisy
Guilty... I have gone through about 3 bottles of this perfume and it will never get old. The black bottle is so stylish and sleek, which makes me want it even more!

MAC // Eye Kohl in Teddy
For some reason I struggle finding good quality eye kohls that apply easily from the drugstore. I can't stand it when I have to push hard on my eye for the colour to appear, and I have heard good things about this MAC product. Teddy seams like a great everyday colour, but I am not sure if I should stick with a classic black colour instead. What do you think?

What items are you lusting after this month?

E x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely wishlist, I really want to try some Zoeva brushes too!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know I can't wait to give them a go! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey! I was recently nominated for ‘The Liebster Award’, and I have nominated you for it too! :) Just follow the instuctions on my blogpost at this link: http://annamerritt.blogspot.co... l and answer the questions at the bottom of the page ❁ love Anna xxx
    http://annamerritt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already completed a Liebster Award but thank you so much for the mention! xx

      Delete