Sunday 20 April 2014

Wish List

wish


Topshop slip on shoes
$76 - topshop.com



NARS Cosmetics sheer foundation
$52 - liberty.co.uk




This week I have been good and have not done much shopping. However, I am always finding new items I want to purchase. I have an iPad mini and absolutely love the size, as it is perfect for carrying around in my bag. I currently have a tan leather case on my iPad, but saw this iPad case on Hello October's YouTube video and fell in love! I love the grey and it looks very sleek and classic. Michael Kors always does lovely wallets, bags and watches. How could anyone not love the simple look of this!


I am currently searching for a new foundation and I am thinking of giving Nars Sheer Glow a try. I am going to go in store and test it out to see if it suits my skin. I have heard so many rave reviews about this foundation and I am willing to give it a go! My cousin is going to Hawaii soon and said she would get it for me over there (which saves me a whole heap of money!)


I did not love the look of espadrilles at first when they came into fashion but I am growing to like them. I saw a pair in Seed that I loved but they have discontinued that particular style. I am definitely contemplating buying a pair, as they are good for this time of year (heading into the cooler months).


Let me know what items are on your wish list and your thoughts on mine!


E x





2 comments:

  1. I really want the Nars sheer foundation! It's so expensive though, cry!


    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I really want to get my hands on it! Makeup is even more expensive here in Australia, but I am trying to justify buying it haha.

    ReplyDelete