Tuesday 22 April 2014

Liebster Award

I have been nominated to do the Liebster Award by Tamara's Beauty Talk. This award is designed for bloggers to make new connections. 
Source


Here are the rules

Write 11 facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions written by the blogger who nominated you
Choose 11 bloggers for the award
Write a set of 11 questions for your nominees and let them know you have nominated them

♡11 Random Facts About Me♡
  • I am studying to be a primary school teacher
  • My favourite colour to wear is black
  • I work in a jewellery store and am surrounded by sparkly diamonds
  • I am a huge tea drinker and could drink a million cups in one day
  • Shopping always makes me feel better
  • I love going homewares shopping and can't wait to decorate my own house
  • My favourite place to be is sitting on a quiet beach listening to the waves
  • I have a dog called Bob and he is a boxer
  • I love reading and my favourite book is Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
  • A perfect night out is dinner in the city and coming home to watch a movie
  • I love chocolate and I have a huge sweet tooth
Questions from Tamara's Beauty Talk

1. How did you decide on your name for your blog?
It is my first and middle name

2. What is your favourite makeup product right now?
The Rimmel Natural Bronzer as it gives me a healthy glow

3. Which liquid foundation would you recommed me? (I have normal to oily skin and I'm searching for a good liquid base)
I have been using Max Factor Face Infinity All Day Flawness foundation and is good for normal to oily skin. Wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin.

4. Where would you like to travel if you had money and time?
I would love to go back to London to work, but for my next holiday I want to go to the south of France and the Greek Islands

5. What is your favourite quote?
"One day at a time—this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering" Ida Scott Taylor

6. Do you have any style icons? If so, who?
I love Olivia Palermo's style and I mostly look to street style for fashion inspiration. There are so many women who dress amazing and I think street style is the most inspiring.

7. Your favourite TV show?
I love Suits but I am also addicted to trashy tv like the Real Housewives!

8. Your favourite book?
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger

9. What's your favourite facial feature you like to enhance with makeup?
Probably my eyes

10. If you could only use one makeup item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably lip stick or gloss. Sometimes all you need is a slick of lipstick or gloss to make you feel better!

11. Your favourite drugstore beauty product?
At the moment it would be the Revlon Colourburst Matte Balms. I love the colours and the texture of this product!

The 11 bloggers I have chosen for the award

My Questions
  1. What country would you like to live in?
  2. What is your favourite blog?
  3. What item in your wardrobe could you not live without?
  4. Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
  5. What is your favourite perfume?
  6. Why did you start your blog?
  7. What is your dream job?
  8. What is your favourite quote?
  9. What is your favourite colour?
  10. Who is your style icon at the moment?
  11. What is your favourite beauty product at the moment?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Emily, thank you so much for nominating me, I'm truly honoured. Keep rocking dear!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete