Wednesday 16 April 2014

Mid-Week Joys

It is Wednesday and I officially have a week and a half off from uni! But it is still midweek and there are a couple more days until the weekend comes and we can over indulge in easter eggs, so here are a few of my essential items getting me through this week. 

The first item is my new Witchery coin purse. I had a voucher at Witchery and come across this amazing patent leather purse while I was browsing in the store. It is called the 'Jessie Coin Pouch' and I am in love with it. I have been wanting to buy a small purse to have in my bag in addition to my wallet. I don't like my wallet being filled with too many cards, so this is great to store my extra cards and my train ticket. It is even big enough to fit my phone, so would be great for using as a going out clutch.


During the week I also like to take some time out to sit down and write down what has been going on in my life. I have a five year memory book that I got about a year and a half ago. Everyday I write a line or two about what happened during that day and how I was feeling. It is really nice to have these memories and look back on what happened in the previous year. I have a shocking memory and am always scared I will forget all my amazing memories that I have, so this journal helps me collect my thoughts. 

I also write with my Swarovski crystal pen that I purchased from work, which makes writing even more special and fancy. These pens are also great as gifts and come in so many pretty colours. 

The final item for my Mid-Week Joys is my hand cream, by The Aromatherapy Company. I have been trying to make a conscious effort to put hand cream on, as my hands often get dry as the weather gets colder. This hand cream is amazing and the scent is cocoa vanilla and cassia. It is so smooth and packed full of essential oils that help keep my hands full of moisture without being sticky. 

What are your pick-me-ups for your mid week blues?



E x

3 comments:

  1. Also in my country now there's a little spring break for easter!
    Love your blog, I follow you on bloglovin' I hope you follow back ;)!

    My latest post: Blue sky
    Follow me on
    THE SHOPPING GIRLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! Little breaks are always good. What country are you from?
    Thank you so much! I am following you back :)

    ReplyDelete