Monday 14 April 2014

Wanderlust

It is that time of the year again, when all my uni assignments start to pile up and all I want to do is run away! I have such a desire to go travelling at the moment, and it feels like forever since I have been on a holiday. The last big holiday I went on was during Christmas 2012, where I went to Europe. It was the best 5 weeks and was so magical. Seeing and learning about so many new places, meeting people and going on crazy adventures is the best part of travelling. 

I really want to plan another big holiday, but I need to focus on finishing my degree at the end of the year. And THEN I can work out what I want to do and where I want to go. So, to get me through my wanderlust, I will reflect on my photos and reminisce! 







2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I am always thinking about travelling especially when uni work is piling up haha :)
    I travelled around main land Europe last summer and it was amazing, so many more places I want to see in the world too

    Vicky x

    vbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to do a European summer! I know, definitely going to start planning my next holiday. You have a great blog! x

      Delete