Tuesday 3 June 2014

Weekly Favourites

I can't believe it is already June! Before I have a freak out about how fast the year is going, here is my weekly favourites. I recently went on a little shopping trip and thought I better pick up some new items to add to my collection. 


Blackmores // Nails, Hair & Skin Vitamins
Rimmel //Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Nova
Rimmel // Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Big Bang
Max Factor // Lipstick in Star Dust Pink
Rimmel // 60 Seconds Nail Polish in How Do You Lilac It?
Rimmel // Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Black Cherries
Boe Beauty // Cushioned Nail Shapers


I have had this gorgeous colour on my nails on for 4 days now and they are still in perfect condition and are yet to chip. I was impressed at how fast the polish dried on my nails and it lived up to the fast drying claims (I am very impatient!). I love this lilac colour and it would suit most people.




My nails have always been quite weak and prone to breakage, so I thought it was time I took some vitamins to help. These vitamins claim 'stronger nails from 12 weeks' which I hope is true! It also supports healthy hair and skin, which is a bonus. I will report back in 12 weeks and let you know if my nails have improved!


I absolutely love the shades of the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquers. I took forever to decide which colour I wanted but I settled on these two. They are highly pigmented and give such a lovely burst of colour on the lips. I am impressed by the formula, as they still give a nice shine to the lips. The Nova shade is great for everyday wear, while Big Bang would be great for a bold lip on an evening out.


The Max Factor lipstick is also a lovely nude/pink shade. I got this because I wanted a natural lipstick that would have the effect of 'my lips but better'. The lipstick is really moisturising and long lasting. It is also great for just dabbing on the lips to create a subtle colour. 


What are some of your weekly favourites and have you used any of these products?


E x

No comments:

Post a Comment