Tuesday 27 May 2014

Everyday Skincare Routine

Ever since I was young I have always had a specific skincare routine. My Mum always taught me to look after my skin from a young age and I have had that ingrained in my life ever since. I always start the day with a cleanser, followed by a moisturiser with SPF 30+. These products are essential in your skincare routine and will help with the ageing process. 


On my face I use...
Neutrogena Naturals // Purifying Facial Cleanser
Ultraceuticals Profressional // Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 30+
Trilogy // Eye Contour Cream
Garnier // BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector in Light
Neutrogena Naturals // Lip Balm

I use these products each morning during my skincare routine. Often I will leave out the BB Cream and instead apply foundation if I am going out and want a full coverage. 

On my body I use...
Vaseline // Total Moisture Cocoa Glow
Bondi Sands // Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk

I moisturise my body each day, which keeps my skin feeling soft and glowing. Each night (sometimes every second night) I like to apply the Bondi Sands gradual tanning milk, to build up a subtle golden colour. 



Do you use any of these products?

E x

2 comments:

  1. I need to start using some of these products. My skin is so dry from work, I have to wash my hands about 16 times if not more a day with my job and my hands look terrible from it.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely look into getting a hydrating hand creme to help out your dry hands! xx

      Delete