Saturday 14 June 2014

Study Beauty Essentials

University exams are taking over my life at the moment, making it very hard to have a social life! All i want to do is get dressed up and go out somewhere fancy, instead of sitting in trackies and a hoodie with my hair in a bun at home. The woes of a university student trying her best!

I have put together this post to give some tips on the essential beauty items when studying. I keep these items on my desk so I can use them throughout the day. Our skin and body definitely need some extra love during exam time and here are my tips while studying...





The Body Shop // Japanese Cherry Blossom Hand & Nail Cream
A hand cream is absolutely crucial during study time. We use our hands for everything (highlighting, drawing mind maps, typing...oh how wonderful!) and it is important to keep them moisturised. My hands typically dry out, especially in the cold, so keeping them hydrated is my number one priority! This Body Shop cream smells delicious aswell.


Trilogy // Eye Contour Cream
I have blogged about this product in my Everyday Essentials and it really is a god-send. Late nights and staring at a computer screen for long periods of time definitely takes it toll on your face. My eyes often become strained and tired, so having an eye cream really boosts my eyes. It helps to smooth those lines under the eyes and reduce puffiness. It is really refreshing and definitely makes a difference to those nasty bags under my eyes


H&M // Tea and Mint Chocolate Lip Balm
My lips are always drying out, so I always have a lip balm handy to pop on whenever I get a chance. This product isn't one I would recommend as a 'must have' product for lips, but I just love the smell. The minty chocolate smell is delicious and it almost makes me want to eat it. But i love popping this on while I am studying, mostly because the smell makes me feel happy!


Extra Tips
I always have a bottle of water next to me so I can take regular drinks. Water is so important and it really is a key to unlocking great skin, energy and numerous other health benefits. I struggle drinking the recommended amount of water per day, but I always try!

Try and eat lots of healthy snacks throughout the day, like fruit and nuts.

Make sure you take regular breaks to stretch out your body and rest your eyes. Sitting in front of a computer for too long can be very boring but also not great for your health. I always like to schedule my breaks and get some fresh air.



What beauty essentials do you use while studying?


E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment