Sunday 4 May 2014

To Buy Or Not To Buy

I have been thinking about buying a new camera recently. Photography is always something I have been interested in, but I never really got into it properly. I always used to get cameras for birthday/christmas presents and was always encouraged to take photographs. About 4 years ago I bought a vintage lomography camera, the Diana F and loved it. I bought heaps of film and took photos of anything I could. The only thing that turned me off doing this was the price of developing film. Yes it is old school and looks pretty cool, but I was spending about $70 to get 2 rolls of film developed. Crazy! 

Now that I have started blogging, I want to be able to take photos that look professional (iPhones are not good enough!) I am not a photographer and am no means talented in taking photos or knowing how to use a proper SLR camera, so I want something that is easy to use. The canon EOS M seems like a good option, as it is a compact camera that comes with DSLR quality. Definitely considering this option.



I am also loving this style of boot. These ones are from Windsor Smith and are called 'Bronte'. They are an essential, black winter boot that is easy to style with any piece of clothing. I would love a pair of these, but I have 2 black boots already that are similar. But, I might have to look through my shoe closest and find room for an extra pair!

Rose Gold is my favourite colour for jewellery this year! I have a ring and a watch, and now earrings! I bought these drop rose gold earrings from Witchery and I am loving this sleek and fine look in jewellery at the moment. Definitely going to start wearing some more drop earrings!

 ♡ Some Extra Bits 


These are the lip product I am loving this week. The Maybelline Baby Lips are a moisturising lip balm that are perfect for dry lips. I love how nourishing this feels and reminds me of Lip Smackers from when I was a kid!

Revlon Colour Stay Matte Balm in Unapologetic is a great shade for a night out. This colour really pops and looks great with a basic makeup look. 

Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe is a new shade for me. I very rarely wear lipstick on a daily basic, as I normally wear a bright colour when I am going out at night. I wanted a lipstick colour that was everyday and wearable anytime, anywhere. So, I went for a nude colour for something different. 

What camera do you use? And what are some of your lip favourites at the moment?

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment