Sunday 30 March 2014

March Favourites

This month has brought a lot of happy moments, so I thought I would share my favourite things of this month!

A new item to my wardrobe this month is my Witchery ankle boots! I love these tan leather boots and feel they are a MUST for autumn/winter. The colour is something different than your usual black boots and tan is a colour that goes with a lot. I have been wearing these with my black skinny leg 'wet look' Zara jeans and a few dresses (I want it to be winter already!)


I have been wearing two perfumes a lot this month. These two are staples to my perfume collection and are always my favourite. 

Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Miss Dior

Due to the warm weather still lingering around, these scents have been perfect due to the floral fragrance. Who wouldn't want to smell like a flower?!


I went on a makeup shopping spree this month and picked up some new cosmetics to add to my collection. I started using a new MAC studio finish powder. I was lucky enough to have a spare of these in my cupboard, which was received as a present. I love this product and have been using it for about 4 years! It has a lovely flawless, matte, full coverage finish. This makes it easy to apply and always makes me feel good!

I found a new brand called Models Prefer, which was reasonably well-priced and had cute, compact packaging. I bought a cherry pink lipstick, four colour bronzer, four colour eyeshadow palette and a blush. I needed a new bronzer and wanted a few extra colours for eyeshadow. The eyeshadow colours are great, very earthy and natural tones. 






I am obsessed with bunnies at the moment! Easter is coming and there are bunnies everywhere in the shops. They are so adorable. So I was super surprised when my boyfriend bought me this adorable bunny backpack from Seed! It was such a sweet gesture and I was not expecting it. It made me so happy. Look how cute it is!



My favourite drink of this month is 'Charlie's Lemonade Quencher'. It tastes amazing! It really is like an old fashioned lemonade you would find at a homemade lemonade stand. 


I hope next month brings many more favourites!

E x



No comments:

Post a Comment