Sunday 14 September 2014

Mini Fashion Haul

I had a lovely visit to the city on my day off yesterday. I went to see the Archibald Prize at the Art Gallery, then went exploring the shops in the city. I am so happy that Australia has finally got Topshop and Zara, and I feel like we have been missing out for years and years. Whenever I visit these stores, I always leave with a new purchase in my hand. 
The new additions to my wardrobe from Topshop are two high neck crop tees. These will be great for the warmer months to wear with high waisted skirts and jeans. They were $22 each, plus I got a student discount. Next stop was Zara, where I picked up a pair of jeans from the 'Trafaluc' range. They are super soft and a deep blue colour. Zara jeans seem to fit me really well and are a great length for my legs! I also picked up a mini rollerball perfume in 'Black Peony' which smells delicious. I have way too many perfumes but I couldn't resist the compact size which will be great for my handbag. 
Have you got any top fashion picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment