Sunday 28 September 2014

Lust List #3

If there is one thing I know how to do well, it is shopping. And of course I always have a few items that I have my eyes on. In the next few months I need to take is easy on my bank account, so this lust list will keep me dreaming!

The first item is a Ted Baker makeup bag. I have seen a few YouTubers, such as Tanya Burr and Gabbi from Velvet Ghost, sporting these makeup bags and they look beautiful. These bags are so stylish and they come in a range of colours and patterns. They look super durable and great for travelling. 

The Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette looks incredible. The colours in this 'golden goddess' palette can take you from a day time to an evening look, which makes it wearable and versatile. The packaging is adorable too. 

I have been dying to try the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer for ages, but haven't got around to buying one. I need to address the major under eye dark circles that I have going on. Hopefully I can buy this soon and let you know how it goes!

I have been seeing Daniel Wellington watches everywhere at the moment, and I am so excited because the store I work at will be selling these watches in a few weeks! This means I can add another watch to my collection (I may have an obsession!). I think I will opt for a sleek back band with the steel face, as I already have a rose gold watch. This seems like a great everyday watch, but it still has the oversized 'boyfriend' look. 

What items are on your lust list this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment